Thursday, June 27, 2019

Final Day

Day 5
By: J. Del Valle
Jcd165@txstate.edu

Missing home, but enjoyed this once in a lifetime experience 

Wow I can’t believe that I been at Yosemite for five days already. Being able to combined the outdoors and education made it very enjoyable. I was able to learn the history of Yosemite, but also learn how to capture the beautiful angles of the park as well. I was definitely out of my element, since day one the cell service hasn’t been so great. Which I will admit I enjoyed it, but I do miss text messages from my family and also missing my dogs back at home. But this trip has taught me so much especially being outdoors. Our last night here our professors put together a dinner for the group and to end it with a evening play by a John Muir impersonator- which one of our professor is obsessed with John Muir- this play was pretty different it was a story telling theme play. Which allowed the audience to participate and ask John Muir questions. After the play we headed back to our campsite and started packing for tomorrow’s departure. It’s been real Yosemite can’t wait to visit in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment